From classic to trendy, a thoughtful wardrobe addition is always welcome among the fashionably inclined. Here’s your gift guide for the stylist in your life.
- J. Crew Booties
- Ted Baker Pastel Pink Coat If she already has a classic, goes-with-everthing coat, a statement color is always next in line for the outerwear collection. Pastel is always a refreshing tone to add to a winter wardrobe.
- Statement Necklace from J. Crew will singlehandedly steal the spotlight. This necklace is the perfect partner in crime to a night out or will easily add just the right amount of statement to the simpler t-shirt and jeans days.
- Isabel Marant Alpaca Sweater
- Couture Wall Art magazine covers make the perfect wall decor for any chic living space.
- Kate Spade Watch
- Zara Gray Suede Boots give a fresh take on the classic winter boot with a gray and black contrasting color palette.
- Garance Dore 2015 Calendar is filled with gorgeous fashion illustrations for each month of the year.
- Accessory Dish
- Fashion Survival Kit Book Set A set of books memorializing four iconic designers would fit right in on your fashionista’s coffee table.
- Prada Sunglasses
- Paul Andrew Mules
- Wool Cape
- Sequin Pineapple Sweater
- Catwalk Painting abstracted figures pose in vibrant neutrals effectively bringing fashion to canvas. The hues are an easy match for most rooms and would be stunning hanging in a stylish home.
- Floppy Hat adds an air of fashionable mystery while staying functional and keeping your head warm.
- Oversized Tartan Scarf this scarf will be their coziest go-to accessory. In a timeless plaid print, this scarf will be a cold weather fave for years to come.
Lauren is based in Atlanta, Georgia. In addition to writing here on Pursuit of Daydreams, Lauren’s daydreams consist of all forms of design: Graphic, Fashion, Web, Interior, Art. On any given day, she can be found preoccupied with at least one of the above. She is happiest with a bowl of ice cream in hand.