This is an incredibly simple french toast recipe that provides endless flavor options to get creative with. Coffee creamer french toast will yield a rich, flavorful batch of breakfast goodness, rightfully securing its place on your go-to recipe list.
I used cinnamon roll coffee creamer flavor courtesy of International Delight, which effortlessly fell in line with traditional french toast flavors. I also used pre-sliced Italian bread, which is thick enough to deter any soggy toast issues.
See below for the recipe!
Coffee Creamer French Toast Recipe
- 6 slices of Italian Bread (or other thick cut bread)
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1/2 c coffee creamer (flavor of your choosing)
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp (optional)
- 1 cup assorted berries (optional)
- 1/4 cup granola (optional)
- Sprinkling of confectioners sugar (optional)
- Syrup (to taste)
- Heat a skillet or griddle over medium heat. Spray with cooking oil.
- Whisk eggs in a separate dish (size should accommodate a slice of bread). Add creamer, brown sugar, and cinnamon (optional). Whisk together until evenly blended.
- Dip each slice of bread into mixture until evenly and gratuitously coated.
- Place each slice of bread on skillet.
- Cook each side until slightly browned (about 1-2 minutes)
- Top with fruit, powdered sugar, granola, and maple syrup.