This is an incredibly simple french toast recipe that provides endless flavor options to get creative with. Coffee creamer french toast will yield a rich, flavorful batch of breakfast goodness, rightfully securing its place on your go-to recipe list.
I used cinnamon roll coffee creamer flavor courtesy of International Delight, which effortlessly fell in line with traditional french toast flavors. I also used pre-sliced Italian bread, which is thick enough to deter any soggy toast issues.
See below for the recipe!
Coffee Creamer French Toast Recipe
- 6 slices of Italian Bread (or other thick cut bread)
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1/2 c coffee creamer (flavor of your choosing)
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp (optional)
- 1 cup assorted berries (optional)
- 1/4 cup granola (optional)
- Sprinkling of confectioners sugar (optional)
- Syrup (to taste)
- Heat a skillet or griddle over medium heat. Spray with cooking oil.
- Whisk eggs in a separate dish (size should accommodate a slice of bread). Add creamer, brown sugar, and cinnamon (optional). Whisk together until evenly blended.
- Dip each slice of bread into mixture until evenly and gratuitously coated.
- Place each slice of bread on skillet.
- Cook each side until slightly browned (about 1-2 minutes)
- Top with fruit, powdered sugar, granola, and maple syrup.
Lauren is based in Atlanta, Georgia. In addition to writing here on Pursuit of Daydreams, Lauren’s daydreams consist of all forms of design: Graphic, Fashion, Web, Interior, Art. On any given day, she can be found preoccupied with at least one of the above. She is happiest with a bowl of ice cream in hand.