There no open positions at this time. Sign up for our mailing list so you’ll be first to hear of new openings and opportunities!
Pursuit of Daydreams is passionate about passion, especially as manifested through our readers and team members. We are committed to creating careers that we love so that work never feels like, well, work. We work passionately in order to live purposefully. The #pursuitofdaydreams is a journey and a movement. Will you join us on the adventure? We would love the company!
We seek interns biannually. Ideal applicants are based in Atlanta but if you are not, fear not! We are in the technology age after all. There are occasionally remote opportunities available as well.
All internships are unpaid.
We regret that we cannot respond to all interested parties, but we make sure to keep all submissions on file for future opportunities.
General Intern Responsibilities & proficiencies:
- Should be computer and technology literate. (Knowledge of Microsoft Office or iWork, Adobe Creative Suite Programs, and/or HTML/CSS especially)
- Team player -Adept organization & communication skills
- Adept organization & problem-solving skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to the unpredictability of company and client needs.
- Has own computer
- Can commit to a minimum of 15 hrs/week total.
To apply for an internship, please fill out the form below